Happy New Year from all of us at Wedding Collective! Today we say goodbye to 2020, and tomorrow we say hello to 2021… can we get a whoop-whoop?! Even though it was a wild year, there was still a lot of good that came out of it. We thought it might be fun to share 10 good news from the year to get your spirits up:
1. Crayola launched a new box of diverse skin color crayons.
2. More animals are adopted and removed from animal shelters.
3. Global carbon emissions see a record drop in 2020.
4. NASA launched its most advanced rover yet to Mars.
5. Chess became popular and brings families together thanks to The Queen’s Gambit on Netflix.
6. Health care workers are recognized globally for their tireless efforts and continuous bravery.
7. New ways of holding events came into the picture – introducing drive-by birthdays!
8. T. Swift dropped TWO new albums.
9. “Hamilton” is released to the public to enjoy from the couch.
10. Weddings found new ways of happening – whether it be over Zoom or a micro-wedding in the mountains.
And trust us, there is plenty more where that came from! Perhaps take a look at John Krasinski’s episodes of “Some Good News“, also founded during the pandemic, if you want to hear more.
Speaking of good news, we have received so many gorgeous weddings this year that have blown us away. Nothing can stop the creativity and the love from flowing through a New Mexican’s veins! We thought that it would only be fitting that we share this incredible 20’s themed shoot on the last day of 2020. The images by Moon + Midnight Photography speak for themselves!
Photographer | Moon + Midnight Photo Design & Decor | The Flores Farmhouse & Simply Done Events Hair & MUA | Glam by Jeet Florals | Rose Rebels Floral Designs Cake & Macaroons | Honey & Salt Cake Co. Signage & Stationery | Darling Clementine Illustration Men’s Hair & Style | GC Parlor Men’s Suit | Mr. Tux Dress | Bridal Elegance Location | Hotel Parq Central Coordinator | Simply Done Events