In the midst of all the wedding planning excitement, it is always a good idea to slow down and remember what’s really important — your love for each other and your soon-to-be new life together. One of the ways couples are staying grounded is with a relaxing spa date or “pre-moon,” if you will.
Depending on your idea of relaxation, however, there are many ways to recharge in New Mexico, and some at little to no cost. For instance, you can go for a hike at one of our beautiful national preserves like the Valles Caldera or melt your cares away in one of our crystal clear hot springs.
Of course, a luxurious day at the spa is always a convenient option to slip away for a romantic mini getaway and perfect for pampering pre-wedding day! If you would like to unwind before your big day, slip away to one of these beautiful spas right here in the city or just a short drive away.
Five of Our Favorite Spas Across the State
- Green Reed Spa at Sandia Resort & Casino, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- The Spa at La Fonda on the Plaza, Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Spa Botanica at Sanctuary on the River, Ruidoso, New Mexico
- The Spa at Isleta Resort & Casino, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Bliss Salon & Spa, Albuquerque, New Mexico
For more on everything Wedding + Wedding Planning, visit us at: PerfectWeddingGuide.com