The Albuquerque Marriott is ideally located in the uptown Albuquerque area. The Albuquerque Marriott offers a spectacular venue and a Marriott Certified Wedding Planner to create your dream day. Wedding packages include: cake cutting, custom menus, champagne toast, ballroom setup, and bridal suite for your wedding night.
Are you still searching for your ideal wedding venue? The Albuquerque Marriott is offering a 20% Discount for wedding related events (rehearsal, luncheon, brunch, etc.) when you mention the hotel’s Perfect Wedding Guide page. The hotel is also offering discounted rates for Friday and Sunday events!
“Dream weddings don’t just happen, they’re planned. Marriott Certified Wedding Planners are trained to help. After completing demanding coursework, each Marriott Certified Wedding Planner is qualified to coordinate weddings of all types, including ethnic and military weddings. Relying on experience, training, tradition and old-fashioned intuition, Marriott Certified Wedding Planners can help you determine an overall vision for your wedding and help you execute each detail. That includes setting an event budget; deciding on a menu; arranging table settings; and finding florists, photographers, a band and other entertainment for the big day.” –Albuquerque Marriott
The Albuquerque Marriott provides these amazing incentives for weddings in Albuquerque:
- Host up to 1,100 cherished guests in their gorgeous Albuquerque wedding venues and ballrooms.
- Browse the hotel’s exclusive Albuquerque wedding venues near Nob Hill to find one that suits your style.
- Say “I do” against a backdrop of spectacular mountain panoramas at their wedding venue in Albuquerque.
- Indulge with carefully crafted event menus designed with your nuptials in mind at our wedding venue.
- Trust their certified wedding coordinator with details great and small for your big day.
- Choose from an array of indoor and outdoor event spaces ideal for your pre-wedding events.
2101 Louisiana Blvd. NE
Albuquerque, NM 87110
For more exceptional wedding venues in the Albuquerque and Santa Fe area, please visit The Perfect Wedding Guide.