Each year the color experts at Pantone announce the most striking colors that will take the fashion and interior design industries by storm, and within those selections, they designate a color of the year. For spring 2012, that color is Tangerine Tango (Pantone 17-1463). A bold reddish-orange hue that is sure to look fabulous in bridesmaid dresses, florals, linens and everything else in between.
We predict the tangerine craze taking over color pallets for spring and summer 2012 wedding. It’s a fresh and flirty color that evokes happiness whenever you see it! Are you linking Tangerine Tango? How would you incorporate the color into your big day?
To read more, visit Head over Heels.
1. Bow ties via C’est la vie by Elle
2. Florals via heavenlybloomsblog.com
3. OPI Nail Lacquer in Totally Tangerine
4. Model photo via C’est la vie by Elle
5. Runway image via Jenny Packham
6. Stationery via ModernGirlInvitations.com
7. Tangerine Ginger Rum Jam via Foodoro.com
8. “Sophie” pump via selve.co.uk